APA Committee session
APA Committee Session: Diversity in Philosophy Journals
Sponsored by the Committee on Asian and Asian-American Philosophers and Philosophies, the Committee on Inclusiveness in the Profession, the Committee on the Status and Future of the Profession, the Committee on the Status of Black Philosophers, the Committee on the Status of Women, the Committee on Hispanics, the Committee on LGBTQ People in the Profession, and MAP (Minorities And Philosophy).
• Eric Schwitzgebel (University of California at Riverside) [CA: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Liam Kofi Bright (Carnegie Mellon University) [PA: email@example.com]
• Sherri Lynn Conklin (University of California at Santa Barbara) [CA: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Sally Haslanger (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) [MA: email@example.com]
• Nicole Hassoun (SUNY Binghamton and Cornell University) [NY: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Manyul Im (University of Bridgeport) [CT: email@example.com]
• Meena Krishnamurthy (University of Michigan at Ann Arbor) [MI: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Anita Silvers (San Francisco State University) [CA: email@example.com]
• Bruce Barry (Vanderbilt University and editor in chief of Business Ethics Quarterly) [TN: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Christian Barry (Australian National University and co-editor of Journal of Political Philosophy) [Australia: email@example.com]
• David Boonin (University of Colorado at Boulder and editor of Public Affairs Quarterly) [CO: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Otavio Bueno (University of Miami and editor in chief of Synthese) [FL: email@example.com]
• Stewart M. Cohen (University of Arizona and editor in chief of Philosophical Studies) [AZ: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Graeme Forbes (University of Colorado at Boulder and editor in chief of Linguistics and Philosophy) [CO: email@example.com]
• Peter J. Graham (University of California at Riverside and associate editor of Journal of the American Philosophical Association) [CA: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Stephen Hetherington (University of New South Wales and editor in chief of Australasian Journal of Philosophy) [Australia: email@example.com]
• David Hunter (Ryerson University and editor in chief of Canadian Journal of Philosophy) [ON: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Rebecca Kukla (Georgetown University and editor in chief of Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal) [DC: email@example.com]
• Franklin Perkins (University of Hawai’i and editor in chief of Philosophy East and West) [HI: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Henry Richardson (Georgetown University and editor in chief of Ethics) [DC: Henry.Richardson@georgetown.edu]
• Achille Varzi (Columbia University and editor in chief of Journal of Philosophy) [NY: email@example.com]
• Andrea Woody (University of Washington and editor in chief of Philosophy of Science) [WA: firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Jack Zupko (University of Alberta and editor in chief of Journal of the History of Philosophy) [AB: email@example.com]
• and representatives to be determined from Ergo, Hypatia, Philosophical Quarterly, and Philosophy and Public Affairs
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter - username @PhilosophyData. You can find more ) information on under-representation in philosophy at the Demographics in Philosophy Project Website: Women-in-Philosophy.com
Leave a Reply.
Updates on MAP and MAP-related happenings.
Please contact us here for suggestions, comments, or job postings.