Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Please include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, evidence of teaching effectiveness, and letters of reference in the application. Additional materials might be requested after initial screening. Review of applications will begin on February 19 and will continue until the position is filled.
We are looking for an accomplished teacher with:
• PhD. or ABD
• Demonstrated success in teaching a range of philosophy courses
• Demonstrated success in the teaching of writing at the college level
• Areas of specialization that might include ancient philosophy, Asian philosophy, African philosophy, continental philosophy or rhetoric.
• Experience in teaching, service, and scholarship in ways that will enhance the college’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
• Engagement as a colleague who is committed to the success of Babson College.
Read more here.